"Well Ryan have an independent sight of mind, caring, observant, intelligent, as she understand most things people do not, but at same time don't always have confidence in herself. She don't like being pinned up, she like to get out and about physically and psychologically, she enjoys freedom". -Galen Hallcyon

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Birthday Poem/Thought.

To my little turtle.
I love you more than everything.
I can't stop thinking about you, you
lighten up my life with your shining radiance and beauty.
You really are the most beautiful.
Every moment with you is an eternity of joy.
Every moment with you never ends (because is infinite)
So these infinities interlap; but since joy is a single quantity,
and since infinity last forever, one moment with you is a lifetime of joy,
but since moments can add up, and joy is like snow, a blanket term for similar but
distint concepts/things. So each moment is a truly unique experience extending
into endlessness.
My most beautiful goddess, you are my universe.
I love you more than everything and even more than that!!!
- Written By V. S

No comments:

Post a Comment