"Well Ryan have an independent sight of mind, caring, observant, intelligent, as she understand most things people do not, but at same time don't always have confidence in herself. She don't like being pinned up, she like to get out and about physically and psychologically, she enjoys freedom". -Galen Hallcyon

Friday, June 15, 2012

Turtle pond in central park




Yesterday I went rollerblading with Alex and Ethan in central park, we then went exploring around central park and visited the Turtle Pond and the Balvedere Castle, we also went into the woods. Later on we took the train downtown to Union Square and went to grab a bite at Vanessa's Dumplings then we headed to Saint Marks to get some pizza, later we rested in the grass of Washington Square park which it was hosting a movie night. They were playing the 1962 first version which is french of my favorite movie "Wars of the buttons". I personally prefer the 1994 Irish version, since that was the first one I saw when I was 4 and the first one that captivated me. It was a perfect day, and they will be many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment